Los bericht bekijken
Oud 8 juni 2009, 19:54
H@ns's schermafbeelding
Veteraan

H@ns is on a distinguished road
Standaard Re: Iemand die mijn sollicitatiebrief en cv in het Engels wil vertalen?

Hoi,

Hieronder een opzetje. Je had niet alle zinnen compleet afgemaakt, dus kijk hier nog even goed naar.

Citaat:
Subject: Application for function X (vul hier de nederlandse versie in, of het liefst de engelse term die in de vacature gebruikt wordt)

Dear Sir / Madam,

After a conversation with X, who told me a lot about the possibilities for a traineeship at your company I would like to express my sincere interest in the vacant function as administrative employee (vul hier evt de in de vacature vermelde exacte functie in).

My name is Valentina Schroeder and I am 18 years old. Currently I’m in an administrative course at the ROC Mondriaan. Here I learned a lot about correspondence, correctly answering a phone, how to correctly respond to a letter and much more.

As an administrative employee in your organization I would have a position which would have a lot of similarities with my current education. Also I (>….)
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity. For further information I would like to redirect you to my enclosed resume.

Sincerely,

(handtekening)

Valentina Schroeder

Appendix: CV