Los bericht bekijken
Oud 28 december 2009, 00:36
Juniorlid

Jin is on a distinguished road
Standaard Sollicitatiebrief afstudeerplaats luchtvaartindustrie (Engels)

12 Babaw Road
Southampton
NN4 86XE
Phone: 01607 757401
Mobile: 07925399668
e-mail: xxxxx@gmail.com

27 december 2009

Company name and adres

Attention: Mr Mclaren

Subject: application EASA approved avionics (B2) aircraft maintenance
technician and aeronautical engineer

Dear Mr Mclaren,
Recently I received my bachelor degree in aeronautical engineering, and am writing to explore the possibility of obtaining a graduate job with your company.

During my study I completed several internships in different companies. Through this experience, I learned a lot in the field of aircraft maintenance. My internship at KLM (Royal Dutch airlines) and Stella Aviation helped me to understand complicated processes within the aircraft maintenance, both line and base maintenance. Currently I am looking for a job in aviation industry. I am interested in both technical and operational aspects, as long as this position is in line with my educational background. Career possibilities are very import for me, because I am eager to learn and always open for knowledge and innovation. Customer relations and international contacts will be very interesting for me, because I really like to share my knowledge and expertise with other people around the globe.

Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.

I would welcome the chance to provide you with additional information to supplement what appears in my enclosed resume. I am available for a personal interview at your convenience.

Sincerely,
Jin Spartha
Met citaat reageren