Los bericht bekijken
Oud 10 mei 2011, 12:41
Juniorlid

Pheebe is on a distinguished road
Standaard Engelse motivatiebrief, correct geschreven?

Ik ben op dit moment bezig te solliciteren op een functie via het uitzendbureau. Zij hebben mij gevraagd een brief te schrijven voor het desbetreffende bedrijf, in het Engels.

Zou iemand deze brief voor mij kunnen controleren op fouten en raar lopende zinnen?

"Dear Sir/Madam

Working in an international and customer service related industry, is a familiar environment for me. That is why I would like to apply for the position of Customer Contact Representative.

This vacancy got my attention, because I am looking for a new challenge. I have affinity with the tourism industry, because I enjoy of the fact that people are having a carefree time.

I prefer to work at (...), because of the combination of tourism, an international environment and client contact. Combining these three summaries is what makes this sophisticated company an ideal employer.

I am qualified for this position because I communicative, customer friendly, flexible and can work independently and in teams.

The basis for my English verbal and writing skills originates from elementary school. I developed these skills further in college and in my professional life.

I hope to have informed you sufficiently.

Yours faithfully"
Met citaat reageren