Los bericht bekijken
Oud 30 september 2012, 15:21
Verwijderd account
Gast

Standaard sollicitatie in het engels, wie wil dit nakijken en commentaar geven.

Hallo allemaal,

Onderstaande brief heb ik gemaakt naar aanleiding van een vacature bij een amerikaans bedrijf.

Willen jullie nakijken of de opbouw klopt en eventuele suggesties doorgeven?

Alvast dankt!

Dear Sir/ Madam:

I am writing in response to your advertisement posted on your website, for the position of pharmacy assistant/ projectmanager.
My name is Jody *****, I am an certified pharmacy assistant with managerial experience.
Currently I am working as a team leader in a hospital pharmacy specialized in psychiatric patients.

I am particularly interested in this job because of the possibility to improve the software systems in The Netherlands, and so improve the healthcare.

I would be a good candidate for this position because I have gained experience in guiding and controlling processes.
In my current role, I have the responsibility for various implementation projects.
It is a challenge for me to analyze a problem and come to an appropriate solution.
I have excellent communication skills, analytical skills and interpersonal skills.
I am a good listener and I like to provide in the needs of others.
Even under pressure I can maintain accuracy.
My native language is Dutch, but I can also speak English.

My interest for your vacancy is aroused because I would like to be able to improve the healthcare in the Netherlands.
I see this position as a welcome challenge which I look forward to.

I would welcome the opportunity to discuss further details of the position personally.

Yours sincerely,

Jody
Met citaat reageren