Los bericht bekijken
Oud 30 oktober 2012, 17:44
Lid

Kiek is on a distinguished road
Standaard

Beste Honeyblossom,

Ik zou iets meer over jezelf vertellen. Ook zou ik iets meer willen weten over waarom je zo graag bij dit bedrijf wil stage lopen. Het komt nu over alsof je daar solliciteert omdat je stage MOET lopen en dit bedrijf toevallig bent tegengekomen dus daar maar gaat solliciteren. Overigens staan er ook een aantal spelfouten in. Voordat je de brief gaat versturen zou ik er nog door een docent, kennis of forumlezer naar laten kijken.
Hieronder de verbeteringen voor het geval je de brief zo laat.

I am a student at XXXX College in XXXX and I am in thelast year of my study. With this letter I would like to inform about the possibility of doing aninternship at the airport in XXXX for five months.

I am in thelast year of my study Aviation Service and for my final internship I have to do an internship at an airport. Last year we had some presentations at school about an internship in XXXX and it was very interesting to me. I did my other internships in Spain and Belgium and they were great experiences. I see an internship at an International Airport as a big opportunity to learn more about working at an airport and to learn more about the culture in XXXX.

I hope I gave enough information about myself and I hope to hear from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

MIJN NAAM

Enclosure: CV
Met citaat reageren