Los bericht bekijken
Oud 4 oktober 2012, 15:40
Lid

Kiek is on a distinguished road
Standaard

Hai Jody,

Hierbij mijn opmerkingen. Ik heb de aanpassingen onderstreept. Veel succes met je sollicitatiebrief.

Groetjes, Kiek

Dear Sir/ Madam WIE? Bel het bedrijf op om erachter te komen aan wie je de brief kan richten:

On your website I saw that you have a vacancy for the position of
pharmacy assistant/ projectmanager. (jij hebt het over een advertisement= advertentie)
My name is Jody ******, I am a certified pharmacy assistant with managerial experience.
Currently I am working as a team leader in a hospital pharmacy specialized in the care of psychiatric patients.

I am particularly interested in this job because of the possibility to improve the software systems in The Netherlands. By doing so I hope to help improve healthcare.

I believe I would be a good candidate for this position because I have experience in guiding and controlling processes.
In my current role, I am responsible for various implementation projects.
I enjoy the challenge of analyzing a problem and coming to an appropriate solution.
My communication skills are excellent as are my analytical skills and interpersonal skills.
I am a good listener and I like to provide in the needs of others.
Under pressure I can maintain accuracy.
My native language is Dutch, but I can also speak English.

My interest for your vacancy is aroused because I would like to be able to improve the healthcare in the Netherlands
. Dit heb je eerder al gezegd, ik zou het weglaten of op een andere manier verwoorden
I see this position as a welcome challenge which I look forward to.

I would welcome the opportunity to discuss further details of the position personally.

Yours sincerely,

Jody
Met citaat reageren