Ga terug   Carrièretijger Forum > Sollicitatiebrief en cv

Reageren

Discussietools Zoek in deze discussie Weergave
Oud 14 mei 2012, 21:26
Juniorlid

albertoo is on a distinguished road
Standaard Engelse sollicitatiebrief senior engineer

Goedeavond mensen

Zou iemand mij a.u.b. kunnen voorzien van eventuele op of aanmerkingen,tips op mijn engelse sollicitatie brief .

Ik ben er best lang mee bezig geweest en ik zie geen opgegeven moment niks meer.

Bij voorbaat dank
Met vriendelijke groet,

Albert

Dear Mr Anderson

Application for the Post of Senior Engineer.
I am writing to you in regards to the position for a senior engineer which was advertised in The Sun on 14 March 2012.

Although I am enjoying my present job, I am looking out for new opportunities. My responsibility at my present job is designing hydraulically driven machines for offshore applications. I am also responsible for the coordination of the workshop. My high degree of motivation has been recognized by my previous employers who have quickly promoted me to positions of greater responsibility. I was promoted from Junior engineer to hydraulic engineer after one year.

My present position has developed my communication and planning skills. Through the years, I became very interested in control engineering and hydraulics. That is why I decided to go back to college.

My interest in your firm is the result of a promotion animation on the internet. On this promotion film was seen how a crane on a boat kept load stable during adverse sea conditions.

I wish to build on my career and I believe that this position is able to offer that. I am ready to take on more responsibilities and I am very eager to learn new skills. I am ready for new technical challenges.

I have enclosed a copy of my resume to provide you with an overview of my skills and experience. I believe I am capable of performing the duties that are required.

I would be pleased to review my qualifications in more detail during an interview with you. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call me.

Yours sincerely

Albert de Groof
Met citaat reageren
Oud 14 mei 2012, 22:50
Juniorlid

albertoo is on a distinguished road
Standaard

Dear Mr Anderson

Application for the Post of Senior Engineer.

I am writing to you in regards to the position for a senior engineer which was advertised in The Sun on 14 March 2012.

Although I am enjoying my present job, I am looking out for new opportunities. My responsibility at my present job is designing hydraulically driven machines for offshore applications. I am also responsible for the coordination of the workshop. My high degree of motivation has been recognized by my previous employers who have quickly promoted me to positions of greater responsibility. I was promoted from Junior engineer to hydraulic engineer after one year.

My present position has developed my communication and planning skills. Through the years, I became very interested in control engineering and hydraulics. That is why I decided to go back to college.

My interest in your firm is the result of a promotion animation on the internet. On this promotion film was shown a crane on a boat kept a load stable during adverse sea conditions. Aangepast misschien moet ik deze er tussen uit laten.

I wish to build on my career and I believe that this position is able to offer that. I am ready to take on more responsibilities and I am very eager to learn new skills. I am ready for new technical challenges.

I have enclosed a copy of my resume to provide you with an overview of my skills and experience. I believe I am capable of performing the duties that are required.

I would be pleased to review my qualifications in more detail during an interview with you. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call me.
Yours sincerely

Albert de Groof
Met citaat reageren
Oud 15 mei 2012, 07:22
Danjel's schermafbeelding
Veteraan

Danjel is on a distinguished road
Standaard

Lees de spelregels eens: http://www.carrieretijger.nl/forum/showthread.php?t=23
Met citaat reageren
Oud 18 mei 2012, 20:55
Lid

oliver is on a distinguished road
Standaard

Ik vind m goed
Met citaat reageren
Oud 19 mei 2012, 18:43
Veteraan

ajhoff is on a distinguished road
Standaard

Ben absoluut geen native english speaker dus zie maar wat je er mee doet. Deze dingetjes vielen me direct op:

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door albertoo Bekijk bericht
I am looking out for new opportunities.
Volgens mij is het: "I am looking for new opportunities."

Citaat:
I wish to build on my career...
B.v.: "I wish to continue my career..." of "I wish to extend my career..."

Citaat:
I am very eager to learn new skills
B.v.: "I am very eager to learn and to aquire new skills"

M.a.w. check je idioom en ga niet letterlijk Nederlandse gezegden vertalen maar test ze via Google.
Met citaat reageren
Reageren

Favorieten/bladwijzers

Discussietools Zoek in deze discussie
Zoek in deze discussie:

Geavanceerd zoeken
Weergave

Regels voor berichten