Ga terug   Carričretijger Forum > Sollicitatiebrief en cv

Reageren

Discussietools Zoek in deze discussie Weergave
Oud 22 september 2006, 14:58
Juniorlid

decco is on a distinguished road
Standaard What do you advise me?

Hello everybody!
I would like to ask you a question and advice. I'm going to apply for my first job - in Belgium. The job is in public sector but they are looking for someone with knowledge of English - there are lot of contacts with foreigners and then of course I can speak English. But everyday contacts (with colleagues & boss... ) are of course in Dutch. That is also great chance for me to learn Dutch. Now I study Dutch for 10 months and I can communicate but of course is still not perfect....

I don't know in which language shoud I read CV and a motivation letter. I know about this job from someone who work in the organization, so it's more like open-solicitation. What shoud I do: apply in English of Dutch? If I write in Dutch then of course I must ask someone for help, is it ok if I do it? I want be honest with my Dutch and at the moment I don't know exactly what they expect. I only assume that my knowledge of Dutch should be enough at the moment for working there. But I don't want in which language shoud I apply. Please write what do you think and advice. Thanks for your opinion!!!
Met citaat reageren
Reageren

Favorieten/bladwijzers

Discussietools Zoek in deze discussie
Zoek in deze discussie:

Geavanceerd zoeken
Weergave

Regels voor berichten