Ga terug   Carričretijger Forum > Sollicitatiebrief en cv

Reageren

Discussietools Zoek in deze discussie Weergave
Oud 2 februari 2017, 21:47
Juniorlid

Santtu is on a distinguished road
Standaard Sollicitatiebrief Logistics Coordinator, graag commentaar

Hallo Tijgers!

Zouden jullie een blik op mijn brief willen werpen en eventueel aanvullingen geven. Ik solliciteer met een Engelse brief. Maar waar bij Nederlandse brieven de zinsovergangen redelijk eenvoudig gaan, heb ik daarbij deze Engelse brief wat meer moeite mee. Zouden jullie kunnen helpen? Alvast bedankt!

Dear ***********,

After reading your advertisement on Linkedin, I would like to apply for the function of Logistics Coordinator. Even I’m aware of that the work is challenging, I have gained enough experience during my job as warehouse supervisor. That’s why I see this position as the perfect opportunity to continue my career at Royal Canin. Especially the job and company interests me because the same way as Royal Canin is passionate about animals, I’m passionate about logistics.

During my work as warehouse supervisor I consecrated on improving internal logistic processes. These improvements lead to cost reduction and more accurate delivery of orders. And is what I expecting from this job as well, only on a larger scale. The challenge to protect and project processes around stock availability and to receive replenishment at the right time, right amount, right place for the right fares. It is also a challenge to maintain the processes as efficient and effective as possible, and solve possible bottlenecks.

My colleagues and customers appricate my work not only because of my potential and good sense of humor. But most of all because of being responsible and taking an active part in the job. Further on I have analytical and communication skills, ability to work with pressure and easy adapt to changes. I can describe myself as a person who can report, analyze and deliver KPI’s, understand the importance of planning and logistics.
This letter is just a first step towards a new career. I would like to have the opportunity to continue this application in a personal meeting, where I can explain my curriculum vitae and why I’m so eager to work at Royal Canin.
Thank you for consideration,

Attachment: Curriculum Vitae
Met citaat reageren
Reageren

Favorieten/bladwijzers

Discussietools Zoek in deze discussie
Zoek in deze discussie:

Geavanceerd zoeken
Weergave

Regels voor berichten