Ga terug   Carričretijger Forum > Sollicitatiebrief en cv

Reageren

Discussietools Zoek in deze discussie Weergave
Oud 17 mei 2010, 23:02
Juniorlid

ainutia is on a distinguished road
Standaard Sollicitatiebrief in het engels

Goedendag iedereen,

Ik moet een sollicitatiebrief in het Engels schrijven. Kunt iemand hiermee helpen? Als ik geen engelstalig en zelfs geen nederlandstalig ben, vind ik dat redelijk moeilijk .. In dit vacature eisen ze kennis van forecasting and analytische vermogen, dus hier heb ik me gebaseerd.

'Dear Mr.
I would like to express my interest in a position as ...published on .... I believe that my education, work experience and competencies are well suited for this position.
I have a bachelor of business administration and management. These studies included several economical subjects such as micro/macro economics, statistics and others. In the future I am planning to continue my studies in order to gain master in management.
As a sales manager in one of the biggest TV set manufacturing companies in ... I have successfully taken responsibility for costumer service, production time scheduling, delivery terms and forecasting. The biggest input in forecasting was the information received from our customers - their plans regarding future purchase. The other part of forecasting was based on historical data analysis and adjustment to time series data due to variations of certain periods. The identification and assessment of these factors was used for product design and quantity forecasting. Furthermore I have developed and applied my analytical skills while being responsible for sales volume and customer satisfaction analysis.
In addition to a results-driven approach, you can be assured that I would uphold the highest level of work detail and ethical standards as a member of your team. I am flexible and adaptable to both new situations and changing organizational needs.
My resume is enclosed to provide you with specific details concerning my background and qualifications. I would appreciate the opportunity to interview for this position, as I am certain that a face-to-face meeting would more fully reveal my positive attitude and ability to meet your expectations.'

Dank u!
Met citaat reageren
Reageren

Favorieten/bladwijzers

Discussietools Zoek in deze discussie
Zoek in deze discussie:

Geavanceerd zoeken
Weergave

Regels voor berichten