RSS
Ga terug   Carričretijger Forum > Sollicitatiebrief en cv

Reageren

Discussietools Zoek in deze discussie Weergave
Oud 26 november 2012, 18:08
Juniorlid

zxcvb is on a distinguished road
Standaard Engelstalige Stagebrief

Ik moet voor een stage solliciteren bij een engels bedrijf.
Mijn engels is niet perfect, maar ik heb een poging gewaagd een brief te schrijven om te informeren naar mogelijke werkzaamheden binnen het bedrijf enz. Zouden jullie eens willen controleren op grammatica/ en zinsopbouw? en eventueel nog tips over wat ik er nog bij kan zetten?

Dear Mr. Smith
I’m a student from the Netherlands looking for an interesting and challenging internship in the business of Real Estate. I’ve got your contact information through a friend of mine, Mr. Henk Jansen, Managing Director of [company name].

At this moment I'm in the third year of my study Real Estate at the [school name] University of Applied Sciences in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. As part of this study I look for a suitable internship for the period from February 1, 2013 for up to 20 weeks. I’m interested to perform this internship at your company.

With this E-mail I want to ask for some information about the possible work I can do at your company. For my study I have to work on one specific task/project on my own for at least one day a week. Beside that it’s important for me that I get in touch with as many aspects of the business as possible.

I have a positive, flexible and customer oriented attitude. I'm also a person who thinks team and independently to perform to the fullest. I think I will be a good asset to your business. I have worked for nearly two years now as an rental agent in a big Real Estate management company in the Netherlands to gain working experience. I also have some experience with the construction of buildings.

My mother tongue is Dutch, but I have got English education for 7 years now. My English is not perfect at the moment ,so one of my goals for the internship is to learn better English.

For my personal details I refer you to the attached Curriculum Vitae. I hope you can inform me about the possibilities for an internship at your company. You can rest assured that I will be fully committed to end the internship as a success. I would also like to know if there is a possibility for a (partial) reimbursement of travel expenses and stay on [country] during an internship.

Awaiting your response and kind regards,

[my name]
[my e-mail]
[my phone number]
Met citaat reageren
Oud 28 november 2012, 11:21
Beewee's schermafbeelding
Veteraan

Beewee is on a distinguished road
Standaard

Hoi zxcvb,

Ik vind het lastig om je brief te beoordelen, omdat die in het Engels is gesteld. Wat ik wel kan zeggen is dat me niet helemaal duidelijk is wat je ermee wilt. Vraag je nu om informatie over mogelijke functies, of vraag je om een stage?

Zelf zou ik beginnen met een vraag om informatie, dus ik zou de brief eindigen op het punt waar het woord "possible"staat. Wel zou ik deze zinnen nog toevoegen:

Citaat:
For my personal details I refer you to the attached Curriculum Vitae. I hope you can inform me about the possibilities for an internship at your company.
Daar zou ik het bij laten. Dan is het duidelijker dat je wilt weten welke stagemogelijkheden er zijn. Heb je daar antwoord op gekregen, kun je een tweede, veel gerichtere brief schrijven want dan weet je wat ze je kunnen bieden.

Beewee
Met citaat reageren
Reageren

Favorieten/bladwijzers

Discussietools Zoek in deze discussie
Zoek in deze discussie:

Geavanceerd zoeken
Weergave

Regels voor berichten