Carrièretijger

RSS
Ga terug   Carričretijger Forum > Sollicitatiebrief en cv

Reageren

Discussietools Zoek in deze discussie Weergave
Oud 30 september 2012, 16:21
Verwijderd account
Gast

Standaard sollicitatie in het engels, wie wil dit nakijken en commentaar geven.

Hallo allemaal,

Onderstaande brief heb ik gemaakt naar aanleiding van een vacature bij een amerikaans bedrijf.

Willen jullie nakijken of de opbouw klopt en eventuele suggesties doorgeven?

Alvast dankt!

Dear Sir/ Madam:

I am writing in response to your advertisement posted on your website, for the position of pharmacy assistant/ projectmanager.
My name is Jody *****, I am an certified pharmacy assistant with managerial experience.
Currently I am working as a team leader in a hospital pharmacy specialized in psychiatric patients.

I am particularly interested in this job because of the possibility to improve the software systems in The Netherlands, and so improve the healthcare.

I would be a good candidate for this position because I have gained experience in guiding and controlling processes.
In my current role, I have the responsibility for various implementation projects.
It is a challenge for me to analyze a problem and come to an appropriate solution.
I have excellent communication skills, analytical skills and interpersonal skills.
I am a good listener and I like to provide in the needs of others.
Even under pressure I can maintain accuracy.
My native language is Dutch, but I can also speak English.

My interest for your vacancy is aroused because I would like to be able to improve the healthcare in the Netherlands.
I see this position as a welcome challenge which I look forward to.

I would welcome the opportunity to discuss further details of the position personally.

Yours sincerely,

Jody
Met citaat reageren
Oud 1 oktober 2012, 01:02
Veteraan

Maarten_W is on a distinguished road
Standaard

Do not expect to get any feedback from others untill you've given feedback first.

http://www.carrieretijger.nl/forum/showthread.php?t=23
Met citaat reageren
Oud 4 oktober 2012, 16:40
Lid

Kiek is on a distinguished road
Standaard

Hai Jody,

Hierbij mijn opmerkingen. Ik heb de aanpassingen onderstreept. Veel succes met je sollicitatiebrief.

Groetjes, Kiek

Dear Sir/ Madam WIE? Bel het bedrijf op om erachter te komen aan wie je de brief kan richten:

On your website I saw that you have a vacancy for the position of
pharmacy assistant/ projectmanager. (jij hebt het over een advertisement= advertentie)
My name is Jody ******, I am a certified pharmacy assistant with managerial experience.
Currently I am working as a team leader in a hospital pharmacy specialized in the care of psychiatric patients.

I am particularly interested in this job because of the possibility to improve the software systems in The Netherlands. By doing so I hope to help improve healthcare.

I believe I would be a good candidate for this position because I have experience in guiding and controlling processes.
In my current role, I am responsible for various implementation projects.
I enjoy the challenge of analyzing a problem and coming to an appropriate solution.
My communication skills are excellent as are my analytical skills and interpersonal skills.
I am a good listener and I like to provide in the needs of others.
Under pressure I can maintain accuracy.
My native language is Dutch, but I can also speak English.

My interest for your vacancy is aroused because I would like to be able to improve the healthcare in the Netherlands
. Dit heb je eerder al gezegd, ik zou het weglaten of op een andere manier verwoorden
I see this position as a welcome challenge which I look forward to.

I would welcome the opportunity to discuss further details of the position personally.

Yours sincerely,

Jody
Met citaat reageren
Reageren

Favorieten/bladwijzers

Discussietools Zoek in deze discussie
Zoek in deze discussie:

Geavanceerd zoeken
Weergave

Regels voor berichten