Ga terug   Carričretijger Forum > Sollicitatiebrief en cv

Reageren

Discussietools Zoek in deze discussie Weergave
Oud 10 februari 2009, 18:13
Juniorlid

alex00088 is on a distinguished road
Standaard Engelse sollicitatiebrief nakijken

Hallo,

Ik ben bezig met het regelen van een stage in de vs. Mijn sollicitatiebrief heb ik inmiddels klaar, maar zou iemand mij kunnen helpen met verbeteren?

Alvast bedankt.
Bijgevoegde bestanden
Bestandstype: doc Solicitatiebrief Stage.doc‎ (40,5 KB, 234x gelezen)
Met citaat reageren
Oud 10 februari 2009, 22:20
Lid

Anna123 is on a distinguished road
Standaard Re: Engelse sollicitatiebrief nakijken

Ik heb geen ervaring met het schrijven van Engelse sollicitatiebrieven, maar kan je alvast helpen met wat "stijlfouten":

My name is Alex Roose. I am a Bachelor level student of Building Engineering, Architecture phase one at the Hanze University Groningen. I am twenty years of age. Within the third year of our study programme program students are encouraged to do an internship or work placement abroad. My placement period would start in September until February 2010.

I am very interested in your company. The philosophy of Rietveld Architects LLP New York suits me. I am very interested in new technologies and energy saving methods.
Ik zou hiervan maken: The philosophy of Rietveld Architects LLP New York suits me as I am very interested in new technologies and energy saving methods. (dan kan je de eerste zin helemaal weglaten)
I think it has to get a leading part in the modern architecture. I think they will have to get a leading part in modern architecture. In my design assignments I also try to use them. A placement within your company would be a great opportunity for me. I think it would be is an enormous addition and experience for me to work and learn from international architects in a leading city like New York.

This would be my second internship. In the third and fourth period of the second year of our study programme program, I did an internship at a contracting firm in The Netherlands. This gives me the benefit of practice experience, like construction and material knowledge.

During the first two years of my studies, I have learned how to work in a team, make analyses, create a concept, make CAD-drawings, make construction and physical calculations and using durable, energy saving materials and methods. I also learned a lot about architecture history and town-planning. At the moment I am working on an architecture specialization, witch includes a design assignment, building analyses and architecture history.

Enclosed you will find my resume witch which (er staat ook heks in je CV ;-) shows that that kan je weglaten I have work experience in several functions. I am a flexible, hard working, involved and reliable person. I consider myself as independent an eager to learn.

In the next week to ten days I will contact you to answer any questions you may have. I can be reached before then at 0031 616477174. I very much appreciate your time and consideration of my request, and I look forward to talking with you.

Sincerely,

Alex Roose

Enclosure: resume
(Note: I will send this letter of application as well as by E-mail as a hard copy.) by E-mail as well as by hard copy
Met citaat reageren
Reageren

Favorieten/bladwijzers

Discussietools Zoek in deze discussie
Zoek in deze discussie:

Geavanceerd zoeken
Weergave

Regels voor berichten