Carrièretijger

RSS
Ga terug   Carrièretijger Forum > Sollicitatiebrief en cv

Reageren

Discussietools Zoek in deze discussie Weergave
Oud 23 februari 2012, 12:27
Juniorlid

Gisborne is on a distinguished road
Standaard Engelse sollicitatiebrief voor internationale organisatie in Duitsland

Iemand nog tips/ aanwijzingen het gaat dus om een engelstalige sollicitatiebrief naar een internationale organisatie in Duitsland. Ik ben over sommige zinnen niet geheel tevreden.. die lopen minder vloeiend als ik eigenlijk voor ogen heb.

Name organisation
Adress
Germany

address
The Netherlands

City, 23 of January

Subject:….

Dear mr.

While, researching the opportunities in the field, I came across the position of project manager at the …. Since it corresponds with both my work experience and personal interests regarding the …, I would like to apply for the position of project manager. I enclosed my CV for your consideration.

Before my two studies I worked for almost six years in the tourism industry. At a mainly German oriented watersport accommodation I was responsible for the coordination and planning of recreational activities. These also involved various administration and financial tasks. In both my bachelor as well as master program, where English was the language of communication, attention was paid to ... Besides gaining a general understanding of the processes involved in relation to a …, I focussed during my master on the cooperation with local stakeholders. Yet this involvement of local stakeholders was of great interest to me. Therefore I advised as intern of … the municipality of … about the way they could cooperate with local entrepreneurs in order to create a sustainable tourism industry. A different approach, although with similar subjects; cooperation and the …. region, was used for my research on the different political roles of a policy instrument.

The function of project manager… would allow me to put my knowledge and experience regarding tourism, the … and cooperation with various stakeholders into practice. Furthermore, it would give me the opportunity to contribute to a successful sustainable ….

I would be happy to provide more information concerning my application and look forward to hearing from you in due course.

Yours faithfully
Met citaat reageren
Oud 23 februari 2012, 12:53
René's schermafbeelding

René is on a distinguished road
Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Gisborne Bekijk bericht
Before my two studies I worked for almost six years in the tourism industry.
Ik ben geen expert, maar mijn taalgevoel zegt dat de volgorde andersom moet (I worked in the tourism industry for almost six years).

Citaat:
Therefore I advised as intern of … the municipality of … about the way they could cooperate with local entrepreneurs in order to create a sustainable tourism industry.
I advised ... on cooperation with, denk ik.

Citaat:
The function
position

Citaat:
would allow me to
Dat klinkt als het ik-perspectief. Formuleer het liever als iets wat je voor de werkgever kunt betekenen.
Oud 23 februari 2012, 13:23
Veteraan

ajhoff is on a distinguished road
Standaard

Citaat:
I enclosed my CV for your consideration.
Bij mijn weten spreken ze over "resume" in plaats van CV.

Citaat:
Before my two studies I worked for almost six years in the tourism industry.
Ik heb het sterke gevoel dat dit geen Engels is. Maar wat wel goed is? Misschien: Prior to following two studies...?

Citaat:
Yet this involvement of local stakeholders
...involvement with...?

Citaat:
Therefore I advised as intern of … the municipality of … about the way they could cooperate with local entrepreneurs
As a result I advised ... how to cooperate with local entrepeneurs.

Ik ben ook zeker geen native Engels sprekende, dus check mijn voorstellen terdege. Wel heb ik het gevoel dat grammaticaal het wel klopt, maar dat je idioom wat bijgeschaafd moet worden. Het is te veel ene vertaling van Nederlands naar Engels. Ik geef direct toe dat dit het allermoeilijkste is van een vreemde taal.
Met citaat reageren
Oud 23 februari 2012, 14:27
Juniorlid

Gisborne is on a distinguished road
Standaard

Bedankt voor de feedback! Ik zal de zaken wat gaan aanpassen.
Met citaat reageren
Reageren

Favorieten/bladwijzers

Discussietools Zoek in deze discussie
Zoek in deze discussie:

Geavanceerd zoeken
Weergave

Regels voor berichten