Ga terug   Carričretijger Forum > Sollicitatiebrief en cv

Reageren

Discussietools Zoek in deze discussie Weergave
Oud 28 november 2009, 23:28
Juniorlid

Marritb is on a distinguished road
Standaard Engelse sollicitatiebrief voor Instructeur Evenementenonderwijs

Hoi Allemaal,

Zouden jullie mijn engelse sollicitatiebrief willen checken? Ik vind de brief persoonlijk nog erg saai.
In de vacature vragen ze naar iemand die goed Engels kan, daarom heb ik ervoor gekozen om de brief in het Engels te schrijven, maar zoals ik al eerder schreef vind ik de brief nog een beetje saai. Maar ben bang dat ik anders door de mand val. Dus als iemand nog tips heeft....heel graag!!!

Marrit xxxx
Adres
Postcode Plaats

Naam organisatie
Adres
Postcode plaats

December 30, 2009

Subject: Application for the position “Instructeur Evenementenonderwijs”

Dear Sir (naam persoon),

With reference to your advertisement I would like to introduce myself as a candidate for the function of “Instructeur Evenementenonderwijs”

As you will see from my curriculum vitae, I am currently working for xxxxx as an assistant for the training centre. My daily activities consist of register participants for the e-studies, making textbooks in cooperation with the tutors, sending the textbooks to the participants, having contact with the students, having contact with the locations where the exams will take place.

This is a short summary from my daily activities I have at xxxxx. In your vacancy you are searching for a candidate who has an affinity with events, due to my schooling and my activities at xxxxx I can say that hospitality branch is really approaching to me.

For further information I would like to refer you to the attached curriculum vitae. I hope I have informed you enough and I would like to explain my letter and curriculum vitae to you in a personal interview

Yours faithfully,

Marrit xxxxxx

Enclosed: curriculum vitae
Met citaat reageren
Oud 8 december 2009, 15:07
mariekevanoosterhout's schermafbeelding
Veteraan

mariekevanoosterhout is on a distinguished road
Standaard Re: Engelse sollicitatiebrief voor Instructeur Evenementenonderwijs

Hoi Marrit,

Als ik jou was zou ik eerst eens naar het bedrijf bellen om te vragen of ze een sollicitatiebrief in het Nederlands of in het Engels verwachten.

Groet,
Marieke

Maakt werk van je toekomst!
Met citaat reageren
Oud 9 december 2009, 17:31
Lid

lidwien is on a distinguished road
Standaard Re: Engelse sollicitatiebrief voor Instructeur Evenementenonderwijs

Subject: Application for the position “Instructeur Evenementenonderwijs”

Dear Sir (naam persoon),

With reference to your advertisement (welke advertentie, waar heb je advertentie gezien)I would like to introduce myself as a candidate for the function of “Instructeur Evenementenonderwijs”

As you will see from my curriculum vitae (ik zou dit weglaten, ga er niet vanuit dat ze je cv gelijk naast je brief leggen

Currently, I am working as an assistent for....., I am currently working for xxxxx as an assistant for the training centre. My daily activities consist of registering participants for e-studies, making textbooks in cooperation with the tutors, sending the textbooks to the participants, having contact with the students and with the locations where the exams will take place.

This is a short summary from my daily activities I have at xxxxx (hier herhaal je eigenlijk wat je in de vorige paragraaf al naar voren haalt. In your vacancy you are searching for a candidate who has an affinity with events, due to my education and my activities at xxxxx I can say that thehospitality branch is really approaching to me (kun je je voorbeeld concreter maken, waar ben je precies mee bezig geweest waaruit blijkt dat de hospitality branch zo interessant voor je is).

Misschien moet je in bovenstaande paragraaf aangeven waarom jij de perfecte candidaat bent voor de functie

For further information I would like to refer you to the attached curriculum vitae. I hope I have informed you enough (ik hoop eigenlijk dat je ze niet genoeg hebt geinformeerd, want je wil natuurlijk een gesprek... I would welcome a opportunity to discuss your organisation's needs and results that you can expect of me in addressing those needs. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration

Veel succes! lidwien
Met citaat reageren
Reageren

Favorieten/bladwijzers

Discussietools Zoek in deze discussie
Zoek in deze discussie:

Geavanceerd zoeken
Weergave

Regels voor berichten