RSS
Ga terug   Carrièretijger Forum > Sollicitatiebrief en cv

Reageren

Discussietools Zoek in deze discussie Weergave
Oud 8 december 2009, 14:36
Juniorlid

lydiaw is on a distinguished road
Standaard Onderzoek sollicitatiebrieven

Voor de Radboud Universiteit in Nijmegen zijn wij bezig met een onderzoek naar sollicitatiebrieven. Voor dit onderzoek zijn heel wat respondenten nodig, vandaar dat wij u benaderen. We hebben uw hulp hard nodig! De enquête neemt ongeveer 10 minuten in beslag.

Wanneer u op onderstaande link klikt start de enquête automatisch. Onderaan dit bericht vindt u de bijbehorende sollicitatiebrief. Het is de bedoeling dat u eerst de brief leest, alvorens u aan de enquête begint.

http://www.thesistools.com/?qid=95296&ln=ned

Bij voorbaat hartelijk dank!

---------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir/Madam,

I wish to apply for the position of Communication expert at the Department of Foreign Affairs as advertised in the Economist.

I have over twelve years experience in Business Communication and Management Science both domestic and international. I have been very successful as a Communication Expert for the Department of Finances in Spain. I acted as general communication manager in charge of the day-to-day running of the communication department of the ministry. I have an undergraduate degree in Business Communication and a graduate degree in Management science. I have excellent verbal and written communication skills and enjoy public speaking.

Currently, I am on the staff of Medical Communication Agency. I would be able to take up the position as Communication Expert within a time span of 2 months.

I have enclosed a copy of my resume. I look forward to the opportunity to speak with you in person.

Yours faithfully,

John Johnson
Met citaat reageren
Reageren

Favorieten/bladwijzers

Discussietools Zoek in deze discussie
Zoek in deze discussie:

Geavanceerd zoeken
Weergave

Regels voor berichten