Los bericht bekijken
Oud 17 mei 2016, 14:17
Juniorlid

Werklustige50plusser is on a distinguished road
Standaard SVP advies op deze Engelstalige sollicitatiebrief

Hallo allemaal,
Als "oudere" werknemer kom ik helaas niet zo snel aan de slag
Nu komt er een heel leuk bedrijf naar mijn woonplaats waar de voertaal Engels is. Wie kan/wil deze eens nazien? Alvast bij voorbaat bedankt.
Het gaat om een afdelingssecretaresse functie.

Subject: Vacancy Department Assistant

Dear Mr ......,

At first, let me thank you for the pleasant and informative telephone call on Friday, May 13th last concerning the abovementioned post as advertised on your website vroon.nl.

I am actively seeking an opportunity such as the department assistant position you have listed. Over fifteen years of experience have equipped me with a multitude of skills you’re looking for, and I would like to continue my growth in you within your solid organization. As an outgoing person with exceptional interpersonal skills and the hunger to learn and grow professionally, I’d be a great candidate to consider for this position.

Throughout my career I have demonstrated for my employers an exceptional facility for meeting organizational objectives and needs. In addition to my administrative and project support skills, I am a collegial and flexible person that knows to prioritize. My computer skills have also been utilized by employers; in addition to being proficient in MS programs and many others and I’m able to learn new programs and customized software quickly to increase efficiency and productivity. I am confident that these skills and others would make me a valuable asset to you and your team. I enjoy a demanding and variable work environment and am open to learning new and challenging tasks to enhance my career. I also appreciate working with people of all cultures and backgrounds and believe that your company may provide this.

My resume is included, detailing my expertise, and I’m looking forward to learn more about this position and what it entails. I am extremely interested in joining your team as a Secretary and would welcome the opportunity to discuss my secretarial acumen with you in detail at your earliest convenience, via e-mail or phone to set up an interview or talk more about the employment possibilities you have to offer.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincere regards,